Love

This is neither a big deal nor an ending. It's just a beginning of the never-ending-lasting-forever and evergreen spirit and effort to fly higher more and more. A start, not a finish.

For my dearest and sweeties, especially, it's such an honour to feel this kind of continously happiness. Thank you from my deepest to make my dreams - ours for sure - came true. Thank you for the hard effort, sickness of that routine rehearsal, sweat and tears you've made. You guys really deserve those medals. However, it's not about medals. Happiness, being comfortable and together are more higher than those. So dear, I beg you.
Being humble, think and want to learn more are the good ones for you, for us.

I believe, sweeties, there's no continously tears. After a hurricane comes a rainbow and the difficult is always followed with the smooth and the ease so we can learn and take some experience for our life. Never hesitate to learn something, somehow.

Thank you, sweeties. I really thank to you. Keep shining and singing along. I, of course we - supporter line - never leave you behind, so please don't hesitate to call me, call us.

I do love you, sweeties. I really do, from my deepest and warmest.

You, sweeties, are the gift I always thank to Allah and be blessed of.

Thank you, my sweeties and dearest, Libels' Voice, IL-LIVO, Livo Youth Choir.

Source: Surya, 16 April 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dari Atas

?